Monday 22 June 2015

SUPERNATURAL PROVIDENCE

1. Father I thank you for all your goodness, mercy and faithfulness over me and mine
in the name of Jesus.

2. Deuteronomy 8:3
So He humbled you, allowed you to hunger, and fed you with manna which you did not know nor did your fathers know, that He might make you know that man shall not live by bread alone; but man lives by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the LORD.


### O Lord, deliver me from every self-induced affliction, pride, and insufficiency in the name of Jesus.


3. Proverbs 10:22
The blessing of the LORD makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it.

### O Lord, perfect your word and hasten to bring to pass the manifestation of my divine providence without ceasing in the name of Jesus

4. 2 Chronicles 15:10-15
10 So they gathered together at Jerusalem in the third month, in the fifteenth year of the reign of Asa.
11 And they offered to the LORD at that time seven hundred bulls and seven thousand sheep from the spoil they had brought.
12 Then they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul;
13 and whoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
14 Then they took an oath before the LORD with a loud voice, with shouting and trumpets and rams' horns.
15 And all Judah rejoiced at the oath, for they had sworn with all their heart and sought Him with all their soul; and He was found by them, and the LORD gave them rest all around.

Proverbs 13:15
Good understanding gains favor, But the way of the unfaithful is hard.
### My being poor does not resemble God, and God is not benefiting from it. Therefore, O Lord in your mercy grant me favour and financial rest all around in the name of Jesus.

5. Good understanding provides ease comfort, while ignorance open one up to hardship.

### O Lord grant unto me revelation knowledge, good understanding and outstanding favours for ease and comfort in life and ministry in the name of Jesus.

6. Psalm 71:21
You shall increase my greatness, And comfort me on every side.
Isaiah 7:14-15
14 "Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel.
15 "Curds and honey He shall eat, that He may know to refuse the evil and choose the good.

### O Lord, lift me up, make all eyes to see and know that the lifting is of your doing in the name of Jesus.

7. Psalm 34:10
The young lions lack and suffer hunger; But those who seek the LORD shall not lack any good thing.
2 Corinthians 6:10
As sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.
2 Corinthians 8:9
For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich.

### O Lord the way you demonstrated supernatural providence 9through Jesus Christ in the midst lack. Do the same in my life, business and ministry in the name of Jesus.

8. Philippian 4:19 
And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Matthew 6:8
Therefore do not be like them. For your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him.
John 16:23-24
And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you.

### O Lord help me to walk in ways pleasing to you and your covenant practice for exceeding supernatural providence in the name of Jesus.

9. Genesis 47:27
So Israel dwelt in the land of Egypt, in the country of Goshen; and they had possessions there and grew and multiplied exceedingly.
Deuteronomy 8:3-7, 18
3 "So He humbled you, allowed you to hunger, and fed you with manna which you did not know nor did your fathers know, that He might make you know that man shall not live by bread alone; but man lives by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the LORD.
4 "Your garments did not wear out on you, nor did your foot swell these forty years.
5 "You should know in your heart that as a man chastens his son, so the LORD your God chastens you.
6 "Therefore you shall keep the commandments of the LORD your God, to walk in His ways and to fear Him.
7 "For the LORD your God is bringing you into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and springs, that flow out of valleys and hills;
18 "And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.

### O lord empower me to acquire dispense and be wealthy in the name of Jesus.

10. O Lord empower me to be part of the answer to the questions of thesinners in the name of Jesus.

11. Psalm 132:15-18
I will abundantly bless her provision; I will satisfy her poor with bread.

### O Lord deliver me all my interest from the heat of economic death in the name of Jesus.

12. Isaiah 65:24
The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, the lion shall eat straw like the ox, and dust shall be the serpent's food. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain," Says the LORD.
1 Corinthians 3:21-22
21 Therefore let no one boast in men. For all things are yours:
22 whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas, or the world or life or death, or things present or things to come--all are yours.
Psalm 84:11
For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold From those who walk uprightly.

### O Lord show up that you are God – spiritually, financially, materially, mentally, wealth wise, need and want wise in the name of Jesus.

13. Genesis 8:20-22
20 ¶ Then Noah built an altar to the LORD, and took of every clean animal and of every clean bird, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.
21 And the LORD smelled a soothing aroma. Then the LORD said in His heart, "I will never again curse the ground for man's sake, although the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; nor will I again destroy every living thing as I have done.
22 "While the earth remains, Seedtime and harvest, Cold and heat, Winterand summer, And day and night Shall not cease."
Psalm 89:34
My covenant I will not break, Nor alter the word that has gone out of My lips.


Revelation 5:10, 12
10 And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth."
12 saying with a loud voice: "Worthy is the Lamb who was slain To receive power and riches and wisdom, And strength and honor and glory and blessing!"

### O lord empower me in your covenant covenant that is superior to all climates in the name of Jesus.

14. 2 Chronicles 15:10-15 
10 So they gathered together at Jerusalem in the third month, in the fifteenth year of the reign of Asa.
11 And they offered to the LORD at that time seven hundred bulls and seven thousand sheep from the spoil they had brought.
12 Then they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul;
13 and whoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
14 Then they took an oath before the LORD with a loud voice, with shouting and trumpets and rams' horns.
15 And all Judah rejoiced at the oath, for they had sworn with all their heart and sought Him with all their soul; and He was found by them, and the LORD gave them rest all around.

### O lord let your covenant practice at work in my life distinguish me as you chosen vessel in the name of Jesus





15. 2 Corinthians 8:9
For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich.
2 Corinthians 9:6-12
6 ¶ But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.
7 So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.
8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.
9 As it is written: "He has dispersed abroad, He has given to the poor; His righteousness endures forever."
10 Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness,
11 while you are enriched in everything for all liberality, which causes thanksgiving through us to God.
12 For the administration of this service not only supplies the needs of the saints, but also is abounding through many thanksgivings to God,
Genesis 8:20-22
20 ¶ Then Noah built an altar to the LORD, and took of every clean animal and of every clean bird, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.
21 And the LORD smelled a soothing aroma. Then the LORD said in His heart, "I will never again curse the ground for man's sake, although the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; nor will I again destroy every living thing as I have done.
22 "While the earth remains, Seedtime and harvest, Cold and heat, Winterand summer, And day and night Shall not cease."
Acts 20:35
"I have shown you in every way, by laboring like this, that you must support the weak. And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive."
Luke 6:38
"Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."
Psalm 41:1-2
1 Blessed is he who considers the poor; The LORD will deliver him in time of trouble.
2 The LORD will preserve him and keep him alive, And he will be blessed on the earth; You will not deliver him to the will of his enemies.

### O lord teach me and grant me access to the working knowledge of the covenant in the name of Jesus.

16. 3 John 2 
Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
Psalm 35:27
Let them shout for joy and be glad, Who favor my righteous cause; And let them say continually, "Let the LORD be magnified, Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.

### O Lord, your will for me is to prosper! Prosper me with your supernatural providence exceeding abundantly in the name of Jesus.

17. Jeremiah 33:25-26 
25 "Thus says the LORD: 'If My covenant is not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth,
26 'then I will cast away the descendants of Jacob and David My servant, so that I will not take any of his descendants to be rulers over the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. For I will cause their captives to return, and will have mercy on them.'"
Deuteronomy 8:7-10, 18
7 "For the LORD your God is bringing you into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and springs, that flow out of valleys and hills;
8 "a land of wheat and barley, of vines and fig trees and pomegranates, a land of olive oil and honey;
9 "a land in which you will eat bread without scarcity, in which you will lack nothing; a land whose stones are iron and out of whose hills you can dig copper.
10 ¶ "When you have eaten and are full, then you shall bless the LORD your God for the good land which He has given you.
18 "And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.

### O Lord, deliver unto me the “covenant hammer” that will break the financial hardship in my life, business and ministry in the name of Jesus.

18. Psalm 45:4
And in Your majesty ride prosperously because of truth, humility, and righteousness; and Your right hand shall teach You awesome things.
Proverb 13:15
Good understanding gains favor, But the way of the unfaithful is hard.
Genesis 12:2-3, 13:2
2 I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."
Genesis 13:2
Abram was very rich in livestock, in silver, and in gold.

### O Lord, be my never ending source! Help me to be divinely connected without ceasing in the name of Jesus.

19. Jeremiah 33:25-26
25 "Thus says the LORD: 'If My covenant is not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth,
26 'then I will cast away the descendants of Jacob and David My servant, so that I will not take any of his descendants to be rulers over the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. For I will cause their captives to return, and will have mercy on them.'"

### Riches in your will for me, O Lord! Enrich me for global impact in the name of Jesus.

20. O Lord empower me with the law of productive seed time and harvest that guarantees peace, the release of goodness, mercy and the goodies of heaven for me in the name of Jesus.

21. Genesis 8:22
While the earth remains, Seedtime and harvest, Cold and heat, winter and summer, and day and night shall not cease.
Numbers 11:31
Now a wind went out from the LORD, and it brought quail from the sea and left them fluttering near the camp, about a day's journey on this side and about a day's journey on the other side, all around the camp, and about two cubits above the surface of the ground.
2 Chronicles 9:27
The king made silver as common in Jerusalem as stones, and he made cedar trees as abundant as the sycamores which are in the lowland.
2 Chronicles 25:9
Then Amaziah said to the man of God, "But what shall we do about the hundred talents which I have given to the troops of Israel?" And the man of God answered, "The LORD is able to give you much more than this."
Ezra 7: 28
And has extended mercy to me before the king and his counselors, and before all the king's mighty princes. So I was encouraged, as the hand of the LORD my God was upon me; and I gathered leading men of Israel to go up with me.

### O Lord, let money become like common store to me; to live comfortable by reason of its abundance in the name of Jesus of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment