Sunday 22 March 2015

MY GLORY MUST SHINE - (Prayer points)


1 chron 4:9-10
There was a man named Jabez, who was the most respected member of his family. His mother had given him the name Jabez, because his birth had been very painful. But Jabez prayed to the God of Israel, “Bless me, God, and give me much land. Be with me and keep me from anything evil that might cause me pain.” And God gave him what he prayed for. (‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭4‬:‭9-10‬ GNB)
Gen. 37-41
ISAIah 60:1-3
Arise, Jerusalem, and shine like the sun; The glory of the Lord is shining on you! Other nations will be covered by darkness, But on you the light of the Lord will shine; The brightness of his presence will be with you. Nations will be drawn to your light, And kings to the dawning of your new day. (‭Isaiah‬ ‭60‬:‭1-3‬ GNB)

1-My Glory , I ask that you break through & break forth, in the name of Jesus.
2 you my glory that had been buried like that of Lazarus, come alive
3- O Lord preserve my glory,in the name of Jesus. 
4-- Every attack against my glory backfire( foundational, territorial, environmental etc ) in the name of Jesus
5-Wherever my God ordained glory has been caged- be released, manifest,&  shine , in the name of Jesus
6- O Lord have mercy on me,  help so as to be able to use my God given glory . In the name of Jesus. 
7- all powers, forces, human agents, principality that is not happy with my God ordained glory, silence them , in the name of Jesus.. 
8- O Lord, give voice unto my Glory for global impact, in the name of Jesus
(You gave Jesus voice globally, David, Joseph, Esther, Mordecai etc )
9- I receive the gift of my glory in the name of Jesus( say it, 21 times) .,
10- O Lord , use your mercy to robe in the glory of your new garment. 
11-O Lord , all the investment of the favours of my fathers, mothers, & myself let me harvest  exceeding greatly , in the name of Jesus. ( Mordecai, mosebopheth., ps 106:4; ) 
12- O Lord, let not my destiny fail you , in the name of Jesus. 
13- Lord, empower my destiny not to fail you., in the name of Jesus .
14- O Lord , when you take me to my wealthy place , help me not to forsake you, in the name of Jesus. 
15- Isaiah 50:1-9,11
The Lord says, “Do you think I sent my people away like a man who divorces his wife? Where, then, are the papers of divorce? Do you think I sold you into captivity like a man who sells his children as slaves? No, you went away captive because of your sins; you were sent away because of your crimes. “Why did my people fail to respond when I went to them to save them? Why did they not answer when I called? Am I too weak to save them? I can dry up the sea with a command and turn rivers into a desert, so that the fish in them die for lack of water. I can make the sky turn dark, as if it were in mourning for the dead.” The Sovereign Lord has taught me what to say, so that I can strengthen the weary. Every morning he makes me eager to hear what he is going to teach me. The Lord has given me understanding, and I have not rebelled or turned away from him. I bared my back to those who beat me. I did not stop them when they insulted me, when they pulled out the hairs of my beard and spat in my face. But their insults cannot hurt me because the Sovereign Lord gives me help. I brace myself to endure them. I know that I will not be disgraced, for God is near, and he will prove me innocent. Does anyone dare to bring charges against me? Let us go to court together! Let him bring his accusation! The Sovereign Lord himself defends me — who, then, can prove me guilty? All my accusers will disappear; they will vanish like moth-eaten cloth.

All of you that plot to destroy others will be destroyed by your own plots. The Lord himself will make this happen; you will suffer a miserable fate. (‭Isaiah‬ ‭50‬:‭1-9, 11‬ GNB)
###O Lord,grant unto me your supernatural assistance in all my endeavors on earth, in the name of Jesus. 
16- Zech 4:9
The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto you. (‭Zechariah‬ ‭4‬:‭9‬ KJV)
####Every thing we lay our hands on, we receive grace for completion ; grace to finish well & strong, in the name of Jesus,
17- O Lord, let your glory rest on us, in the name of Jesus. 
The dazzling light of the Lord 's presence came down on the mountain. To the Israelites the light looked like a fire burning on top of the mountain. The cloud covered the mountain for six days, and on the seventh day the Lord called to Moses from the cloud. (‭Exodus‬ ‭24‬:‭16-17‬ GNB)
18- O Lord Honour our requests, in the name of Jesus
Ps 21:1-9
The king is glad, O Lord, because you gave him strength; he rejoices because you made him victorious. You have given him his heart's desire; you have answered his request. You came to him with great blessings and set a crown of gold on his head. He asked for life, and you gave it, a long and lasting life. His glory is great because of your help; you have given him fame and majesty. Your blessings are with him for ever and your presence fills him with joy. The king trusts in the Lord Almighty; and because of the Lord 's constant love he will always be secure. The king will capture all his enemies; he will capture everyone who hates him. He will destroy them like a blazing fire when he appears. The Lord will devour them in his anger, and fire will consume them. (‭Psalms‬ ‭21‬:‭1-9‬ GNB)
19- whatever tree that is dried up , be it in my life, family, ministry that ought not not to dry up I say , come alive in the  name of Jesus. 
20- O Lord take me into your citadel of your Glory without delay in the name of Jesus. 
21- power to cure, to deliver, to make whole from all incurable sicknesses & diseases give it to me without ceasing in the name of Jesus. 
22- My Father! My Father grant unto mercifully, & baptize me with your extraordinary power to get wealth, in the name of Jesus. 

5 comments: