Saturday 20 June 2015

BLESSING EXCEEDILY



1.      Thank God for prospering you and the works of your hands.

2.      Genesis 12:1-4
¶ Now the LORD had said to Abram: "Get out of your country, from your family and from your father's house, to a land that I will show you.
 2 I will make you a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing.
 3 I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."
 4 ¶ So Abram departed as the LORD had spoken to him, and Lot went with him. And Abram was seventy-five years old when he departed from Haran.

### O Lord bless me indeed and make me a blessing in the name of Jesus.

3.      O Lord make me a channel of blessing in the name of Jesus.

4.      Acts 20:35
I have shown you in every way, by laboring like this, that you must support the weak. And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Covenant people are not opportunists but excited-addicted givers.
### O Lord make me an excited-addicted giver in your house in the name of Jesus.
5.      Galatians 6:10
Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do well to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.

Giving is living!
### Help me O Lord to demonstrate my love for you in the Church generously in the name of Jesus.
6.      1 John 3:17
But whoever has this world's goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him?
### O Lord, help me to become a blessing in the name of Jesus.

7.      Zechariah 1:14-17
14 So the angel who spoke with me said to me, "Proclaim, saying, 'thus says the LORD of hosts: "I am zealous for Jerusalem and for Zion with great zeal.
 15 I am exceedingly angry with the nations at ease; for I was a little angry, and they helped-but with evil intent."
 16 'Therefore thus says the LORD: "I am returning to Jerusalem with mercy; my house shall be built in it," says the LORD of hosts, "And a surveyor's line shall be stretched out over Jerusalem."'
 17 "Again proclaim, saying, 'thus says the LORD of hosts: "My cities shall again spread out through prosperity; The LORD will again comfort Zion, and will again choose Jerusalem."'"
Exodus 32:1-6
1 ¶ Now when the people saw that Moses delayed coming down from the mountain, the people gathered together to Aaron, and said to him, "Come, make us gods that shall go before us; for  as for this Moses, the man who brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we do not know what has become of him."
 2 And Aaron said to them, "Break off the golden earrings which are in the ears of your wives, your sons, and your daughters, and bring them to me."
 3 "So all the people broke off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them to Aaron.
 4 And he received the gold from their hand, and he fashioned it with an engraving tool, and made a molded calf. Then they said, "This is your god, O Israel, that brought you out of the land of Egypt!"
 5 So when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it. And Aaron made a proclamation and said, "Tomorrow is a feast to the LORD."
 6 Then they rose early on the next day, offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.

Every gold a man keeps away from God will take him/her from Him.
### O Lord, help me not to keep anything away from you in the name of Jesus.

8.      Genesis 18:19
For I have known him, in order that he may command his children and his household after him, that they keep the way of the LORD, to do righteousness and justice, that the LORD may bring to Abraham what He has spoken to him.

“God won’t bless you more than how far you are set to promote His kingdom.

### O Lord, position me to be a blessing to your work in the name of Jesus.

9.      Matthew 6:33
But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

God blesses primarily for His Kingdom’s sake. When you are a kingdom-seeker, you’ll never lack any good thing in life.

### O Lord! Empower me as your kingdom-seeker for life in Jesus’s name.




10.   Proverb 17:5
He who mocks the poor reproaches his Maker; He who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished.
Proverb 21:13
Whoever shuts his ears to the cry of the poor will also cry himself and not be heard.
Proverb 28:8
One who increases his possessions by usury and extortion gathers it for him who will pity the poor.
Proverb 28:27
He who gives to the poor will not lack, but he who hides his eyes will have many curses.

11.   1 John 3:17
But whoever has this world's goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him?

### O Lord grant unto me a “Large heart”; One towards God and towards men that are around me in the name of Jesus.

12.  Psalm 132:1-5
1 LORD, remember David and all his afflictions;
 2 How he swore to the LORD, and vowed to the Mighty One of Jacob:
 3 "Surely I will not go into the chamber of my house, or go up to the comfort of my bed;
 4 I will not give sleep to my eyes or slumber to my eyelids,
 5 Until I find a place for the LORD, a dwelling place for the Mighty One of Jacob."

### O Lord grant unto me your unlimited blessings of prosperity in the name of Jesus.

13.  Psalm 34:10
The young lions lack and suffer hunger; but those who seek the LORD shall not lack any good thing

### I decree I will not suffer in Jesus name.


14.  Joshua 1:8
This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.

The word of God is the highway to the world of wealth

### O Lord help me to receive law and lay up words in my heart in the name of Jesus.

15.   O Lord single me out for a blessing in the name of Jesus.

16.   O Lord grant unto me ability to work in the wisdom of financial prosperity, so as to end up in mighty finances in the name of Jesus.

17.   1 Corinthians 3:6
I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase.
Ephesians 5:26
That He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word.

### O Lord cause me to flourish in your word so as ti flourish on the earth, in the name of Jesus.

18.   Proverb 3: 9-10
9 Honor the LORD with your possessions, And with the first fruits of all your increase;
10 So your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will overflow with new wine.

### O Lord help me to honour you with my substance, and with the first fruit of all my increase in the name of Jesus.

19.  2 Corinthians 4:13
And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, "I believed and therefore I spoke," we also believe and therefore speak,
Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Mark 11:24
Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.

### O lord help me to act according to your word by faith in the name of Jesus

20.  Hebrews 10:23
Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.
1 Samuel 15:22
Then Samuel said: "Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.
Job 36:11
If they obey and serve Him, They shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.


### O Lord help me to walk in obedience to what your covenant demands in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment