Thursday 8 October 2015

PRAYER POINTS: STORMING THE GATES OF THE NEW YEAR

STORMING THE GATES OF THE NEW YEAR

PREPARATION OF THE HEART . 
You can pray like this
I renounce all pride and religious self-righteousness, and any dignity that does not come from you. I have no claim on your mercy, except that you died on the cross in my place.
Third - Confess and Renounce any known sins


Read Galatians 5:19-21, Rev 21:8, Col 3:5-9, 2 Tim 3:2-5, Mat 15:18-20

You can pray like this

I confess all my sins before you and hold nothing back and I renounce all these sins


Especially…. 


Sins of the heart
Evil thoughts 
Murders – anger, hatred, bitterness, resentment
Fornications and Adulteries – All sexual sins
Thefts - covetousness
False witness – lying, gossiping
Blasphemies – denying the power of God
And everything that defiles my heart


Works of the flesh 
Adultery, Fornication, Uncleanness, Lustfulness
Idolatry, Sorcery, Hatreds, Fighting, Jealousies, Angers
Rivalries, Divisions, Heresies, Envying
Murders, Drunkenness, Revelling
Any involvement in any occult


Sins of the body 
Fornication, Uncleanness, Passion, Evil desire, Covetousness (which is idolatry), 
Anger, Wrath, Malice, Blasphemy
Shameful speech, Gossiping, Lying


Worldly Sins
Self-loving, Money-loving
Boaster, Proud, Blasphemer
Disobedient to parents
Unthankful, Unholy
Without natural affection
Unyielding, False accusers
Without self-control
Savage, despisers of good, 
Traitors, Reckless, Puffed up
Lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power of it 


But the fearful, and the unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, will have their part in the Lake burning with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. - Revelation 21:8
Fourth - Repent of secret sins




Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of the openly, triumphing over them in it. - Col. 2: 14-15


Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree - 1 Peter 2:24 


Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood - Rev. 1:5


You can pray like this


I repent of all my sins, I turn away from them and I turn to you Lord for mercy and forgiveness


Wash me clean with your blood.


Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, cursed is everyone that hangs on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. - Gal. 3: 13-14


You can deal with specifics like this


Here's a good example: If you were a member of any ungodly fraternity or cult group at any time (or you know that your parents or ancestors were), you may want to pray like this:


1.     Lord, I repent of my involvement with this ........ group (mention the name).
2.     I ask for your forgiveness. Please wash me clean with the blood of Jesus Christ.
3.     Holy Spirit, please help me never to go back to my own vomit.
4.     I hereby renounce my association with this ..... group in Jesus' name (mention the name).
5.     I reject all the properties of this evil group in my possession and I command the fire of God to burn them to ashes in Jesus' name.
6.     I bind all the spirits, powers, entities, strongholds associated with this group and I cast them out of my life forever by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ. In Jesus' name I command these powers to loose their hold upon my life right now. I cancel every evil claim of ownership upon my life in Jesus Christ name.
7.     I silence every evil voice speaking against my life from the camp of the wicked by the power in the blood of Jesus.
8.     I appropriate the blood of Jesus to cleanse me from every consequence of my involvement in ___
9.     I renounce every coffin spirit, spirit of false martyrdom, assault, rape, gang attacks in the name of Jesus.
10.  I renounce and reject occult signs, symbols and jewelry in the name of Jesus Christ.
11.  I renounce all curses on my eyes, stomach/womb, body, hands, legs, in Jesus' name.
12.  Thank You LORD for answering my prayers.




Thanksgiving & Praises for the rest of the day


Take a moment to praise and worship the LORD. Start by singing praises to the Lord and worshiping Him for a long time… After that begin to pray like this … with a loud voice: 


1.     From today, whatever I do in word or deed, I do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.  (Col.3:17)
2.     I join the heavenly hosts to say: "We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty, the One who is and who was, because you have taken your great power and have begun to reign. (Rev 11:17)
3.     I give thanks always for all things to God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ (Eph 5:20)
4.     I add my voice whenever the living beings give glory and honor and thanks to the one sitting on the throne, the One who lives forever and ever  (Rev 4:9).
5.     In every thing I give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning me (1 Thes 5:18).
6.     I give thanks to the Father, who has qualified me to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light.  (Col 1:12)
7.     I give thanks to the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endures for ever. – Ps 107:1
8.     I give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness; the whole world must hear what he has done. – Ps 105:1
9.     I give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever. – Ps 136:26
10. Save us, O God our Savior; gather us and deliver us from the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name, that we may glory in your praise." – 1 Chr. 16:35
11. I arise to give thanks to you because of your righteous judgments. – Ps 119:62
12. I enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise, blessed be your holy name. – Ps 100:4
13. You are my God, and I give thanks to you; my God, I honor you highly. – Ps 118:28
14. In the day of my deliverance, I will say: “Give thanks to the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the peoples, proclaim that his name is exalted.” – Isa 12:4
15. Open to me the gates of righteousness; I shall enter through them, I shall give thanks to the LORD. – Ps 118:19
16. I thank you for answering my prayer and giving me victory! – Ps 118:21
17. But we your people, the sheep of your pasture, will give thanks to you forever; from generation to generation we will recount your praise. – Ps 79:13
18. With my mouth I will give thanks abundantly to the LORD; and in the midst of many I will praise Him – Ps 109:30
19. "I will praise you, O LORD. Although you were angry with me, your anger has turned away and you have comforted me. –Isa 12:1
20. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. –Ps 139:14
21. To you, O God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, I give thanks and praise, for you have given me wisdom and might, and have now made known to me what we asked of you, for you have made known to us the king’s matter.” – Dan 2:23
22. I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service. – 1 Tim 1:12
23. The LORD lives! Thanks be to my rock! May God, the rock of my salvation, be glorified – 2 Sam 22:47
24. I give thanks always for all things to God the Father through our Lord Jesus Christ. – Eph 5:20
25. God, the God of Israel, is awe-inspiring in his holy place. He gives strength and power to his people. Thanks be to God! – Ps 68:35 
PLEASE SPEND QUALITY TIME TO WORSHIP THE LORD.


Now we are Ready….


Details of the prayers…


Session 1 – From 8:15am


1.           Every evil cry of ancestral idols against my destiny, be silenced now by the blood of Jesus.
2.           Satanic accusation against me at the gate of my father's house, be cancelled by the power in the blood of Jesus.
3.           Any contrary power demanding worship or sacrifice from me, I present to you the Cross of Christ and the Blood of Jesus.
4.           Every problem with long tail afflicting my life, be consumed by the fire of God in the mighty name of Jesus.
5.           Satanic evidence tendered by wicked spirits against my life, be rendered null and void by the blood of Jesus.
6.           All my blessings that have been captured and transferred by familiar spirits in 2015, be released to me now in the name of Jesus Christ.
7.           All my blessings that have been captured and transferred by ancestral strongmen and women in 2014, be released now by fire in the name of Jesus.
8.           All my blessings that have been captured and transferred by satanic horsemen at the gate, be released now by fire in the name of Jesus.
9.           All my blessings that have been captured and buried by "frenemies", be released now by fire in the name of Jesus. (NOTE: frenemies are enemies masquerading as friends).
10.        All sicknesses and infirmities planted in my life in 2015, be uprooted now, go back to your sender in the name of Jesus.
11.        Every owner of evil load in 2015, carry your load by fire in the name of Jesus.
12.        Thank You LORD for answering my prayers.
From 8:45 am


Confession: Psalm 24:7-10 
"Lift up your head, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory." 


1.           Let the doors and gates of 2016 open unto me now in the mighty name of Jesus 
(at least 5 minutes please).
2.           (With your hand pointed to the heavens) You my heavens in 2016, be open by fire in the name of Jesus
3.           Let the womb of 2016,  open and release my divine benefits now in the name of Jesus
4.           Let my divine helpers for 2016, be released to locate me now in the name of Jesus
5.           All my assigned helpers for 2016, both human and angelic, hear the word of the Lord: arise and locate me now in the name of Jesus.
6.           This year I appoint all my spiritual enemies to the sword, to captivity, to famine, and death in the name of Jesus.
7.           In this year 2016,  the heavens shall declare the glory of God over my life in the name of Jesus.
8.           In this year 2016,the sun, moon and stars shall cooperate with my divine destiny in the name of Jesus.
9.           O God of signs and wonders, overshadow my life with signs and wonders this New Year in the name of Jesus. (This is a 21-fold prayer … meaning you shout it at the top of your voice 21 thunderous times, with both hands lifted up, if you can.)
10.        Anointing for divine activation, fall upon my life now in the name of Jesus
11.        Holy Spirit, activate my spiritual womb for conception in Jesus name
12.        Holy Spirit, activate my spiritual wings to fly like an eagle in Jesus name
13.        Holy Spirit, activate my hands to prosper this year in Jesus’ name.
14.        Holy Spirit, activate my feet to possess the land in the name of Jesus.
15.        Holy Spirit, activate my eyes to see the glory of God
16.        Holy Spirit, activate my ears to hear in the spirit.
17.        Holy Spirit, activate my heart to receive wisdom and understanding in Jesus’ name.
18.        Holy Spirit, activate my soul to receive divine knowledge in Jesus’ name.
19.        Holy Spirit, activate my mouth to prophesy with fire in Jesus name.
20.        Holy Spirit, activate my body for divine healing in Jesus’ name.
21.        Holy Spirit, activate my hands to war and my fingers to fight in Jesus’ name.
22.        Holy Spirit, activate my body, soul and spirit for revival in Jesus’ name.
23.        My prayer altar, be activated with power for signs and wonders in Jesus’ name.
24.        You my life, be activated by the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus’ name.
25.        Lord I thank you for your answers to my prayers.
 Round up


1.     Re-dedicate yourself to the Lord for the New Year
2.     Anoint yourself, your academic certificates, wedding certificate or gown, business documents, check books, your home, and anything you want to receive speedy divine acceleration in 2016....…
3.     … using the Scripture in James 5:14-15; then forcefully and loudly speak the blessings of Deuteronomy 28: 1-14 on yourself. (Please do this with holy passion.)
“Now it shall come to pass, if you diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God, to observe carefully all His commandments which I command you today, that the LORD your God will set you high above all nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the LORD your God: “Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the country. “Blessed shall be the fruit of your body, the produce of your ground and the increase of your herds, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks. “Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl. “Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out. “The LORD will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways. “The LORD will command the blessing on you in your storehouses and in all to which you set your hand, and He will bless you in the land which the LORD your God is giving you. “The LORD will establish you as a holy people to Himself, just as He has sworn to you, if you keep the commandments of the LORD your God and walk in His ways. Then all peoples of the earth shall see that you are called by the name of the LORD, and they shall be afraid of you. And the LORD will grant you plenty of goods, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your ground, in the land of which the LORD swore to your fathers to give you. The LORD will open to you His good treasure, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season, and to bless all the work of your hand. You shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow. And the LORD will make you the head and not the tail; you shall be above only, and not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you today, and are careful to observe them. So you shall not turn aside from any of the words which I command you this day, to the right or the left, to go after other gods to serve them. (‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭28‬:‭1-14‬ NKJV)
Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the LORD will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you. The Gentiles shall come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising. “Lift up your eyes all around, and see: They all gather together, they come to you; Your sons shall come from afar, And your daughters shall be nursed at your side. Then you shall see and become radiant, And your heart shall swell with joy; Because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to you, The wealth of the Gentiles shall come to you. The multitude of camels shall cover your land, The dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; All those from Sheba shall come; They shall bring gold and incense, And they shall proclaim the praises of the LORD. All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together to you, The rams of Nebaioth shall minister to you; They shall ascend with acceptance on My altar, And I will glorify the house of My glory. “Who are these who fly like a cloud, And like doves to their roosts? Surely the coastlands shall wait for Me; And the ships of Tarshish will come first, To bring your sons from afar, Their silver and their gold with them, To the name of the LORD your God, And to the Holy One of Israel, Because He has glorified you. “The sons of foreigners shall build up your walls, And their kings shall minister to you; For in My wrath I struck you, But in My favor I have had mercy on you. Therefore your gates shall be open continually; They shall not be shut day or night, That men may bring to you the wealth of the Gentiles, And their kings in procession. For the nation and kingdom which will not serve you shall perish, And those nations shall be utterly ruined. “The glory of Lebanon shall come to you, The cypress, the pine, and the box tree together, To beautify the place of My sanctuary; And I will make the place of My feet glorious. Also the sons of those who afflicted you Shall come bowing to you, And all those who despised you shall fall prostrate at the soles of your feet; And they shall call you The City of the LORD, Zion of the Holy One of Israel. “Whereas you have been forsaken and hated, So that no one went through you, I will make you an eternal excellence, A joy of many generations. You shall drink the milk of the Gentiles, And milk the breast of kings; You shall know that I, the LORD, am your Savior And your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob. “Instead of bronze I will bring gold, Instead of iron I will bring silver, Instead of wood, bronze, And instead of stones, iron. I will also make your officers peace, And your magistrates righteousness. Violence shall no longer be heard in your land, Neither wasting nor destruction within your borders; But you shall call your walls Salvation, And your gates Praise. “The sun shall no longer be your light by day, Nor for brightness shall the moon give light to you; But the LORD will be to you an everlasting light, And your God your glory. Your sun shall no longer go down, Nor shall your moon withdraw itself; For the LORD will be your everlasting light, And the days of your mourning shall be ended. Also your people shall all be righteous; They shall inherit the land forever, The branch of My planting, The work of My hands, That I may be glorified. A little one shall become a thousand, And a small one a strong nation. I, the LORD, will hasten it in its time.” (‭Isaiah‬ ‭60‬:‭1-22‬ NKJV)
4.     Praise and thank the Lord for as long as you can.
5.     Now is the time to pray for your friends, family, Church, your nation ... and those that the Holy Spirit brings to your heart.


God Bless you all and have a very successful year in 2016, we shall all testify in the name of Jesus Christ.


NOW BEGIN TO COMMAND THE YEAR




Confession - Psalm 91
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.” Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler And from the perilous pestilence. He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day, Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you. Only with your eyes shall you look, And see the reward of the wicked. Because you have made the LORD, who is my refuge, Even the Most High, your dwelling place, No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone. You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot. “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation.” (‭Psalms‬ ‭91‬:‭1-16‬ NKJV)


1.     I take authority over this year, in the name of Jesus. 
2.     I decree that all the elements of this year will cooperate with me. 
3.     I decree that these elemental forces should refuse to cooperate with my enemies. 
4.     I speak unto the sun, the moon and the stars. They must not smite me. 
5.     I pull down every negative energy planning to operate against my life this year. 
6.     This is the year the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. 
7.     I dismantle any power uttering incantations to capture this year. I render such incantations and satanic prayer null and void. I retrieve this year out of their hands, in the name of Jesus. 
8.     Spirits of favour, counsel, might and power, come upon me, in the name of Jesus. 
9.     I shall excel this year and nothing shall defile me. 
10.  I shall posses the gates of my enemies.
11.  The Lord shall anoint me with the oil of gladness above my fellows. 
12.  The fire of the enemy shall not burn me. 
13.  My ears shall hear good news and I shall not hear the voice of the enemy. 
14.  My future is secured in Christ, in the name of Jesus. 
15.  I shall surely possess all my possessions in the name of Jesus. 

1 comment:

  1. Hae i need a manual on capturing the year 2017 thi one was awesome

    ReplyDelete