Sunday 21 June 2015

FINANCIAL LIBERTY


1. Father, thank you for granting me financial liberty

2. Exodus 4:22-23
22 "Then you shall say to Pharaoh, 'thus says the LORD: "Israel is my son, my firstborn.
23 "So I say to you, let my son go that he may serve me. But if you refuse to let him go, indeed I will kill your son, your firstborn."'
Exodus 23:25-26
25 "So you shall serve the LORD your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you.
26 "No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.
Job 36:11


If they obey and serve Him, They shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.
Luke 1:74-78
74 To grant us that we, Being delivered from the hand of our enemies, Might serve Him without fear,
75 In holiness and righteousness before Him all the days of our life.
76 "And you, child, will be called the prophet of the Highest; for you will go before the face of the Lord to prepare His ways,
77 To give knowledge of salvation to His people by the remission of their sins,
78 Through the tender mercy of our God, with which the Dayspring from on high has visited us

“Serving god is profitable! If you are set to live, God is set to free you from every bondage and slavery, be it financial, spiritual or physical.

### O Lord, empower me to serve you with my all in the name of Jesus



3. O lord, help me to be unreservedly sold for you in the name of Jesus.

4. O Lord, distinguish me in my generation in the name of Jesus

5. Matthew 22:37
Jesus said to him," 'You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.'
Matthew 6:33
But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

### O Lord, help me to be consumed with you in the name of Jesus.

6. O Lord, help me to do the right thing with the money you entrust into my care in the name of Jesus.

7. Job 22: 21-25
21 ¶ "Now acquaint yourself with Him, and be at peace; thereby good will come to you.
22 Receive, please, instruction from His mouth, And lay up His words in your heart.
23 If you return to the Almighty, you will be built up; aou will remove iniquity far from your tents.
24 Then you will lay your gold in the dust, and the gold of Ophir among the stones of the brooks.
25 Yes, the Almighty will be your gold and your precious silver;

### Lord, help me to live for you and not things in Jesus name.

8. O Lord, empower me that heartbeat will be towards heaven in the name of Jesus
9. Isaiah 54:14-17
14 In righteousness you shall be established; You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; And from terror, for it shall not come near you.
15 Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me. Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake.
16 "Behold, I have created the blacksmith Who blows the coals in the fire, Who brings forth an instrument for his work; And I have created the spoiler to destroy.
17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me," Says the LORD.
14 In righteousness you shall be established; You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; And from terror, for it shall not come near you.
15 Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me. Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake.
16 "Behold, I have created the blacksmith Who blows the coals in the fire, Who brings forth an instrument for his work; And I have created the spoiler to destroy.
17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me," Says the LORD.
(NKJV)
### Every power negotiating my commitment, be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

10. O Lord, help me to serve you qualitatively for a better service in the name of Jesus.

11. Exodus 10:11, 24, 26
11 Not so! Go now, you who are men, and serve the LORD, for that is what you desired." And they were driven out from Pharaoh's presence.
24 Then Pharaoh called to Moses and said, "Go, serve the LORD; only let your flocks and your herds be kept back. Let your little ones also go with you.
26 "Our livestock also shall go with us; not a hoof shall be left behind. For we must take some of them to serve the LORD our God, and even we do not know with what we must serve the LORD until we arrive there."

### O Lord, help me to serve you with my treasures in the name of Jesus


12. O Lord, help me to keep smiling all the days of my life in the name of Jesus. For you”

13. “Your best qualifies you for God’s best and God’s best is more than enough for you”

### O Lord, help me to always give you my best in the name of Jesus.

14.  Galatians 6:17
From now on let no one trouble me, for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.

### I reject every mark of slavery and poverty in the name of Jesus

15. Job 36:11
If they obey and serve Him, They shall spend their days in prosperity, Andtheir years in pleasures.
Matthew 6:33
But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
1 Chronicles 29:2
Now for the house of my God I have prepared with all my might: gold for things to be made of gold, silver for things of silver, bronze for things of bronze, iron for things of iron, wood for things of wood, onyx stones, stones to be set, glistening stones of various colors, all kinds of precious stones, and marble slabs in abundance.
Eccl 10:18
Because of laziness the building decays, And through idleness of hands the house leaks.

16. O lord, help me to keep serving you without ceasing in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment