Saturday 21 March 2015

Shower of Blessings- ( prayer points)



Ezekiel 34:26-31
“I will bless them and let them live round my sacred hill. There I will bless them with showers of rain when they need it. The trees will bear fruit, the fields will produce crops, and everyone will live in safety on his own land. When I break my people's chains and set them free from those who made them slaves, then they will know that I am the Lord. The heathen nations will not plunder them any more, and the wild animals will not kill and eat them. They will live in safety, and no one will terrify them. I will give them fertile fields and put an end to hunger in the land. The other nations will not sneer at them any more. Everyone will know that I protect Israel and that they are my people. I, the Sovereign Lord, have spoken. “You, my sheep, the flock that I feed, are my people, and I am your God,” says the Sovereign Lord. (‭Ezekiel‬ ‭34‬:‭26-31‬ GNB)




1- Father, pour on  me the showers of your blessings, in the name of Jesus. 
2- Father, increase my greatness & comfort me on every side. 
Ps 71:21
You will make me greater than ever; you will comfort me again. (‭Psalms‬ ‭71‬:‭21‬ GNB)
1 chron 12:22
When David was at Hebron, many trained soldiers joined his army to help make him king in place of Saul, as the Lord had promised.
3- Father, establish in my life your divine shift, in the name of Jesus.
4- Father, establish in my Family your divine shift, in the name of Jesus. 
5- Father, establish in my ministry your divine shift, in the name of Jesus.
6- Father, grant unto me, new dimension of your door utterances, in the name of Jesus. 
7- Father, use me in  diverse ways for your supernatural exploits, in the name of Jesus.
8- Father, grant unto me , my family, my ministry & helpers overtaker anointing, in the name of Jesus.
9-Father, grant me the unlimited grace to  hear the inaudible & to see the unseeable.
1 Cor 2:4-5, 9. 
and my teaching and message were not delivered with skilful words of human wisdom, but with convincing proof of the power of God's Spirit. Your faith, then, does not rest on human wisdom but on God's power.

However, as the scripture says: “What no one ever saw or heard, what no one ever thought could happen, is the very thing God prepared for those who love him.” (‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭2‬:‭4-5, 9‬ GNB)
10- Father, breathe on afresh, for unspeakable exploits in life & ministry, in the name of Jesus. 
John 20:21-22.
Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father sent me, so I send you.” Then he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit. (‭John‬ ‭20‬:‭21-22‬ GNB)
11- Father, grant unto me giant strides on higher grounds ,in the name of Jesus.
John 12:32
When I am lifted up from the earth, I will draw everyone to me.” (‭John‬ ‭12‬:‭32‬ GNB)
12-Father, take me on your Eagle's wings for life, in the name of Jesus. 
Exodus 19:4-6
“You saw what I, the Lord, did to the Egyptians and how I carried you as an eagle carries her young on her wings, and brought you here to me. Now, if you will obey me and keep my covenant, you will be my own people. The whole earth is mine, but you will be my chosen people, a people dedicated to me alone, and you will serve me as priests.” (‭Exodus‬ ‭19‬:‭4-6‬ GNB
13- Father, supply my need , that of my family & ministry according your riches in Christ Jesus. 
Philippians 4:19
And with all his abundant wealth through Christ Jesus, my God will supply all your needs. (‭Philippians‬ ‭4‬:‭19‬ GNB)
14- Father, empower me with your divine speed in the name of Jesus.
15- Father, empower  my family & my ministry with your divine speed in the name of Jesus. 
16- Father, take me on a journey into your presence , in the name of Jesus. 
Ps 16:11
You will show me the path that leads to life; your presence fills me with joy and brings me pleasure for ever. (‭Psalms‬ ‭16‬:‭11‬ GNB)
17- Father , open unto  me, my family, my ministry new doors of joy , in the name of Jesus. 
Isaiah 22:22. 
I will give him complete authority under the king, the descendant of David. He will have the keys of office; what he opens, no one will shut, and what he shuts, no one will open. (‭Isaiah‬ ‭22‬:‭22‬ GNB)
18- Father, unlock unto me the hidden treasures & the riches of Gentiles exceeding mightily, in the name of Jesus. 
Isaiah 45:1-4
The Lord has chosen Cyrus to be king! He has appointed him to conquer nations; he sends him to strip kings of their power; the Lord will open the gates of cities for him. To Cyrus the Lord says, “I myself will prepare your way, levelling mountains and hills. I will break down bronze gates and smash their iron bars. I will give you treasures from dark, secret places; then you will know that I am the Lord, and that the God of Israel has called you by name. I appoint you to help my servant Israel, the people that I have chosen. I have given you great honour, although you do not know me. (‭Isaiah‬ ‭45‬:‭1-4‬ GNB)
19- Father, grant unto me landed properties that matter in nations of the world. 
Joshua 24:13. 
I gave you a land that you had never cultivated and cities that you had not built. Now you are living there and eating grapes from vines that you did not plant, and olives from trees that you did not plant.’ (‭Joshua‬ ‭24‬:‭13‬ GNB)
20- Father, what you did with David, Solomon , Daniel, jabez & Esther  do them in righteous with me & my family in the name of Jesus. 
2Chron 1:7-12; 
That night God appeared to Solomon and asked, “What would you like me to give you?” Solomon answered, “You always showed great love for my father David, and now you have let me succeed him as king. O Lord God, fulfil the promise you made to my father. You have made me king over a people who are so many that they cannot be counted, so give me the wisdom and knowledge I need to rule over them. Otherwise, how would I ever be able to rule this great people of yours?” God replied to Solomon, “You have made the right choice. Instead of asking for wealth or treasure or fame or the death of your enemies or even for long life for yourself, you have asked for wisdom and knowledge so that you can rule my people, over whom I have made you king. I will give you wisdom and knowledge. And in addition, I will give you more wealth, treasure, and fame than any king has ever had before or will ever have again.” (‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭1‬:‭7-12‬ GNB)
1 chron4:9-10
There was a man named Jabez, who was the most respected member of his family. His mother had given him the name Jabez, because his birth had been very painful. But Jabez prayed to the God of Israel, “Bless me, God, and give me much land. Be with me and keep me from anything evil that might cause me pain.” And God gave him what he prayed for. (‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭4‬:‭9-10‬ GNB)
1 chron 29:1-9
King David announced to the whole assembly: “My son Solomon is the one whom God has chosen, but he is still young and lacks experience. The work to be done is tremendous, because this is not a palace for people but a temple for the Lord God. I have made every effort to prepare materials for the Temple — gold, silver, bronze, iron, timber, precious stones and gems, stones for mosaics, and quantities of marble. Over and above all this that I have provided, I have given silver and gold from my personal property because of my love for God's Temple. I have given more than a hundred tonnes of the finest gold and almost 240 tonnes of pure silver for decorating the walls of the Temple and for all the objects which the skilled workers are to make. Now who else is willing to give a generous offering to the Lord?” Then the heads of the clans, the officials of the tribes, the commanders of the army, and the administrators of the royal property volunteered to give the following for the work on the Temple: more than 170 tonnes of gold, over 340 tonnes of silver, almost 620 tonnes of bronze, and more than 3,400 tonnes of iron. Those who had precious stones gave them to the temple treasury, which was administered by Jehiel of the Levite clan of Gershon. The people had given willingly to the Lord, and they were happy that so much had been given. King David also was extremely happy. (‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭29‬:‭1-9‬ GNB)
Esther 5:1-3
On the third day of her fast Esther put on her royal robes and went and stood in the inner courtyard of the palace, facing the throne room. The king was inside, seated on the royal throne, facing the entrance. When the king saw Queen Esther standing outside, she won his favour, and he held out to her the gold sceptre. She then came up and touched the tip of it. “What is it, Queen Esther?” the king asked. “Tell me what you want, and you shall have it — even if it is half my empire.” (‭Esther‬ ‭5‬:‭1-3‬ GNB)
Daniel 5:12. 
He has unusual ability and is wise and skilful in interpreting dreams, solving riddles, and explaining mysteries; so send for this man Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar, and he will tell you what all this means.” (‭Daniel‬ ‭5‬:‭12‬ GNB)
21- Father , raise help for me , my family & my ministry without delay for life, in the name of Jesus. 
Ps 108:12-13
Help us against the enemy; human help is worthless. With God on our side we will win; he will defeat our enemies. (‭Psalms‬ ‭108‬:‭12-13‬ GNB)
Ps 124:8
Our help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. (‭Psalms‬ ‭124:8 GNB) 
22- Father, release unto me new dimensions of supernatural wealth creation & exploits, in the name of Jesus. 
3 john 2 
My dear friend, I pray that everything may go well with you and that you may be in good health — as I know you are well in spirit. (‭3 John‬ ‭1‬:‭2‬ GNB)
23- Father , enlarge my coast than ever before exceeding greatly in the name of Jesus.
1 chron 4:9-10
There was a man named Jabez, who was the most respected member of his family. His mother had given him the name Jabez, because his birth had been very painful. But Jabez prayed to the God of Israel, “Bless me, God, and give me much land. Be with me and keep me from anything evil that might cause me pain.” And God gave him what he prayed for. (‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭4‬:‭9-10‬ GNB)
24- Father, open my eyes to see, open my ear to hear like never before in the name of Jesus. 
1 Cor 2:4,5,9
and my teaching and message were not delivered with skilful words of human wisdom, but with convincing proof of the power of God's Spirit. Your faith, then, does not rest on human wisdom but on God's power.

However, as the scripture says: “What no one ever saw or heard, what no one ever thought could happen, is the very thing God prepared for those who love him.” (‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭2‬:‭4-5, 9‬ GNB)
Isaiah 64:1-4
Why don't you tear the sky apart and come down? The mountains would see you and shake with fear. They would tremble like water boiling over a hot fire. Come and reveal your power to your enemies, and make the nations tremble at your presence! There was a time when you came and did terrifying things that we did not expect; the mountains saw you and shook with fear. No one has ever seen or heard of a God like you, who does such deeds for those who put their hope in him. (‭Isaiah‬ ‭64‬:‭1-4‬ GNB)
25- Father, establish me in an unprecedented  dimension faith that no creation can contend in the name of Jesus. 
Heb 11:1-6
To have faith is to be sure of the things we hope for, to be certain of the things we cannot see. It was by their faith that people of ancient times won God's approval. It is by faith that we understand that the universe was created by God's word, so that what can be seen was made out of what cannot be seen. It was faith that made Abel offer to God a better sacrifice than Cain's. Through his faith he won God's approval as a righteous man, because God himself approved of his gifts. By means of his faith Abel still speaks, even though he is dead. It was faith that kept Enoch from dying. Instead, he was taken up to God, and nobody could find him, because God had taken him up. The scripture says that before Enoch was taken up, he had pleased God. No one can please God without faith, for whoever comes to God must have faith that God exists and rewards those who seek him. (‭Hebrews‬ ‭11‬:‭1-6‬ GNB)
Heb 12:1-2
As for us, we have this large crowd of witnesses round us. So then, let us rid ourselves of everything that gets in the way, and of the sin which holds on to us so tightly, and let us run with determination the race that lies before us. Let us keep our eyes fixed on Jesus, on whom our faith depends from beginning to end. He did not give up because of the cross! On the contrary, because of the joy that was waiting for him, he thought nothing of the disgrace of dying on the cross, and he is now seated at the right-hand side of God's throne. (‭Hebrews‬ ‭12‬:‭1-2‬ GNB)
26- Father , grant unto me a new for supernatural exploits, in the name of Jesus. 
Dan 11:32b 
By deceit the king will win the support of those who have already abandoned their religion, but those who follow God will fight back. (‭Daniel‬ ‭11‬:‭32‬ GNB)
mark 16:16-18
Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved; whoever does not believe will be condemned. Believers will be given the power to perform miracles: they will drive out demons in my name; they will speak in strange tongues; if they pick up snakes or drink any poison, they will not be harmed; they will place their hands on sick people, who will get well.” (‭Mark‬ ‭16‬:‭16-18‬ GNB)
27- Father in the name of Jesus , I ask that you grant unto access to make the mountains to boil like water when I stand to minister any where in this world. 
Isaiah 64:1
Why don't you tear the sky apart and come down? The mountains would see you and shake with fear. (‭Isaiah‬ ‭64‬:‭1‬ GNB)
28-Father, grant me access to see beyond the now , in the name of Jesus. 
Amos 3:7 
The Sovereign Lord never does anything without revealing his plan to his servants, the prophets. (‭Amos‬ ‭3‬:‭7‬ GNB)
29-Father, grant unto angelic assistance without ceasing in the name of Jesus.
Heb 1:14
What are the angels, then? They are spirits who serve God and are sent by him to help those who are to receive salvation. (‭Hebrews‬ ‭1‬:‭14‬ GNB)
30- Jesus Christ, My Lord, my personal Savior & master please let me see you face to face every time . 
John 12:20-21
Some Greeks were among those who had gone to Jerusalem to worship during the festival. They went to Philip (he was from Bethsaida in Galilee) and said, “Sir, we want to see Jesus.” (‭John‬ ‭12‬:‭20-21‬ GNB)
31- Father, consecrate afresh for your glory & your use in the name of Jesus. 
John 3:30-31
He must become more important while I become less important.” He who comes from above is greater than all. He who is from the earth belongs to the earth and speaks about earthly matters, but he who comes from heaven is above all. (‭John‬ ‭3‬:‭30-31‬ GNB)
32-Thou God of signs, wonders, strange acts, miracles, mighty acts ; I ask that you use me for your glory globally,in the name of Jesus. 
33- O Lord, circumcise my heart so as encounter  the deeper dimension of your sacrificial LOVE; Jesus. 
Ps 51:10-12,17
Create a pure heart in me, O God, and put a new and loyal spirit in me. Do not banish me from your presence; do not take your holy spirit away from me. Give me again the joy that comes from your salvation, and make me willing to obey you.

My sacrifice is a humble spirit, O God; you will not reject a humble and repentant heart. (‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10-12, 17‬ GNB)
Ps 42:1-3
As a deer longs for a stream of cool water, so I long for you, O God. I thirst for you, the living God; when can I go and worship in your presence? Day and night I cry, and tears are my only food; all the time my enemies ask me, “Where is your God?” (‭Psalms‬ ‭42‬:‭1-3‬ GNB)
Ps 63:1-5
O God, you are my God, and I long for you. My whole being desires you; like a dry, worn-out, and waterless land, my soul is thirsty for you. Let me see you in the sanctuary; let me see how mighty and glorious you are. Your constant love is better than life itself, and so I will praise you. I will give you thanks as long as I live; I will raise my hands to you in prayer. My soul will feast and be satisfied, and I will sing glad songs of praise to you. (‭Psalms‬ ‭63‬:‭1-5‬ GNB)
34- Father, baptise me afresh with your Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus. 
Acts 1:8
But when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, you will be filled with power, and you will be witnesses for me in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” (‭Acts‬ ‭1‬:‭8‬ GNB)
Acts 10:38
You know about Jesus of Nazareth and how God poured out on him the Holy Spirit and power. He went everywhere, doing good and healing all who were under the power of the Devil, for God was with him. (‭Acts‬ ‭10‬:‭38‬ GNB)
35- O Lord , take me to the deeper & greater height of your supernatural exploits, -favors, -provisions, -benefits of Grace & mercy in the name of Jesus
Ps 84:7,11
They grow stronger as they go; they will see the God of gods on Zion.

The Lord is our protector and glorious king, blessing us with kindness and honour. He does not refuse any good thing to those who do what is right. (‭Psalms‬ ‭84‬:‭7, 11‬ GNB)
Rev 5:12
36- Father, use me as an instrument of your wonders, strange acts, wonders, miracles & blessings in the name of Jesus. 
Matt 16:19
I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of heaven; what you prohibit on earth will be prohibited in heaven, and what you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven.” (‭Matthew‬ ‭16‬:‭19‬ GNB)
Matt18:18
“And so I tell all of you: what you prohibit on earth will be prohibited in heaven, and what you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven. (‭Matthew‬ ‭18‬:‭18‬ GNB)
Acts 1:3
For forty days after his death he appeared to them many times in ways that proved beyond doubt that he was alive. They saw him, and he talked with them about the Kingdom of God. (‭Acts‬ ‭1‬:‭3‬ GNB)
37- Father, recreate me anew for your glory in the name of Jesus. 
2 Cor 5:17 
Anyone who is joined to Christ is a new being; the old is gone, the new has come. (‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5‬:‭17‬ GNB)
38- Endow & empower me with the fullness of your grace & power, in the name of Jesus. 
John 1;16 
Out of the fullness of his grace he has blessed us all, giving us one blessing after another. (‭John‬ ‭1‬:‭16‬ GNB)
2Timothy 1:7 
Out of the fullness of his grace he has blessed us all, giving us one blessing after another. (‭John‬ ‭1‬:‭16‬ GNB)
39- Holy Ghost baptize me  with grace for divine ease & proofs in the name of Jesus.
Acts 2:1-4
When the day of Pentecost came, all the believers were gathered together in one place. Suddenly there was a noise from the sky which sounded like a strong wind blowing, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. Then they saw what looked like tongues of fire which spread out and touched each person there. They were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to talk in other languages, as the Spirit enabled them to speak. (‭Acts‬ ‭2‬:‭1-4‬ GNB)
Acts 4:33
With great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and God poured rich blessings on them all. (‭Acts‬ ‭4‬:‭33‬ GNB)
40- Father, I ask in the name of Jesus that you send down (Holy Ghost ) fire : upon us , family, ministry, & the works of our hands in the name of Jesus. 
Acts 2:1-4
When the day of Pentecost came, all the believers were gathered together in one place. Suddenly there was a noise from the sky which sounded like a strong wind blowing, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. Then they saw what looked like tongues of fire which spread out and touched each person there. They were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to talk in other languages, as the Spirit enabled them to speak. (‭Acts‬ ‭2‬:‭1-4‬ GNB)
Acts 1:8 
But when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, you will be filled with power, and you will be witnesses for me in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” (‭Acts‬ ‭1‬:‭8‬ GNB)
Acts 4:33
With great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and God poured rich blessings on them all. (‭Acts‬ ‭4‬:‭33‬ GNB)
41- Father , transform from me from a noise to a voice in the name of Jesus. 
Matt 17:1-5
Six days later Jesus took with him Peter and the brothers James and John and led them up a high mountain where they were alone. As they looked on, a change came over Jesus: his face was shining like the sun, and his clothes were dazzling white. Then the three disciples saw Moses and Elijah talking with Jesus. So Peter spoke up and said to Jesus, “Lord, how good it is that we are here! If you wish, I will make three tents here, one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.” While he was talking, a shining cloud came over them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my own dear Son, with whom I am pleased — listen to him!” (‭Matthew‬ ‭17‬:‭1-5‬ GNB)
42- Father, let the rain of your power flood my spirit,my soul,& my body in the name of Jesus. 
Isaiah 59:19
From east to west everyone will fear him and his great power. He will come like a rushing river, like a strong wind. (‭Isaiah‬ ‭59‬:‭19‬ GNB)
43- thank God for answered prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment