Saturday 25 April 2015

SUPERNATURAL UPGRADE- ( Prayer points)

SUPERNATURAL UPGRADE- ( Prayer points)


1- O Lord find me faithful in the name of Jesus.( Prov 28:20)
2- O Lord show me your glory for my supernatural upgrade, in the name of Jesus.( Psalms 3:3; 75:6-7) 
3- O Lord upgrade me supernaturally with unique infallible  proofs in the name of Jesus.( Acts 1:3; 2:22)
4- O Lord visit me with your wind of your supernatural upgrade.(Matt7:7-8)
5- I break the barriers limiting my supernatural upgrade, in the name Mighty name of Jesus.( Deut 2:3,7)
6- O Lord create in me a new heart & mind for supernatural upgrade in the name of Jesus. ( Gen 11:6;2 Cor 10:3-5) 

7- O Lord inoculate & fortify my faith for supernatural upgrade in the name of Jesus.( Rom 4:3,12,17-21)
8- O Lord take away every lust of the flesh, pride of life, & lust of the eye from my life & destiny in the name of Jesus. (1 Cor 15:31)
9- Galatians 5:13-21
As for you, my brothers and sisters, you were called to be free. But do not let this freedom become an excuse for letting your physical desires control you. Instead, let love make you serve one another. For the whole Law is summed up in one commandment: “Love your neighbour as you love yourself.” But if you act like wild animals, hurting and harming each other, then watch out, or you will completely destroy one another. What I say is this: let the Spirit direct your lives, and you will not satisfy the desires of the human nature. For what our human nature wants is opposed to what the Spirit wants, and what the Spirit wants is opposed to what our human nature wants. These two are enemies, and this means that you cannot do what you want to do. If the Spirit leads you, then you are not subject to the Law. What human nature does is quite plain. It shows itself in immoral, filthy, and indecent actions; in worship of idols and witchcraft. People become enemies and they fight; they become jealous, angry, and ambitious. They separate into parties and groups; they are envious, get drunk, have orgies, and do other things like these. I warn you now as I have before: those who do these things will not possess the Kingdom of God. (‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭13-21‬ GNB)
## O Lord sanctify me & preserve my life & destiny from the deeds of the flesh in the name of Jesus.
10- Galatians 5:22-26
But the Spirit produces love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humility, and self-control. There is no law against such things as these. And those who belong to Christ Jesus have put to death their human nature with all its passions and desires. The Spirit has given us life; he must also control our lives. We must not be proud or irritate one another or be jealous of one another. (‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭22-26‬ GNB)
## O Lord let your nature of love in me be on the increase , in the name of Jesus name. 
11- O Lord upgrade all the fruit of your Spirit in my life: Love, joy, peace, patience,kindness,goodness,faithfulness, humility,& self control in the name of Jesus. 
12- Every human nature, all its passions & desires in me die by the the blood of Jesus.
13- You elements of limitation working against my upgrade supernaturally be uprooted by the blood covenant of Jesus.( Isaiah 22:22-25;Matt 15:13)
14- O Lord let your life giving Spirit take  control  of my life & destiny (absolutely ) in Jesus name. ( 2Timothy 1:12) 
15- Every proud ,irritating , jealous & self centered nature in me die totally by the blood of Jesus ,in the name of Jesus.( Matt15:13;1 Cor 15:31)
16- Rom 1:18-32
God's anger is revealed from heaven against all the sin and evil of the people whose evil ways prevent the truth from being known. God punishes them, because what can be known about God is plain to them, for God himself made it plain. Ever since God created the world, his invisible qualities, both his eternal power and his divine nature, have been clearly seen; they are perceived in the things that God has made. So those people have no excuse at all! They know God, but they do not give him the honour that belongs to him, nor do they thank him. Instead, their thoughts have become complete nonsense, and their empty minds are filled with darkness. They say they are wise, but they are fools; instead of worshipping the immortal God, they worship images made to look like mortal human beings or birds or animals or reptiles. And so God has given those people over to do the filthy things their hearts desire, and they do shameful things with each other. They exchange the truth about God for a lie; they worship and serve what God has created instead of the Creator himself, who is to be praised for ever! Amen. Because they do this, God has given them over to shameful passions. Even the women pervert the natural use of their sex by unnatural acts. In the same way the men give up natural sexual relations with women and burn with passion for each other. Men do shameful things with each other, and as a result they bring upon themselves the punishment they deserve for their wrongdoing. Because those people refuse to keep in mind the true knowledge about God, he has given them over to corrupted minds, so that they do the things that they should not do. They are filled with all kinds of wickedness, evil, greed, and vice; they are full of jealousy, murder, fighting, deceit, and malice. They gossip and speak evil of one another; they are hateful to God, insolent, proud, and boastful; they think of more ways to do evil; they disobey their parents; they have no conscience; they do not keep their promises, and they show no kindness or pity for others. They know that God's law says that people who live in this way deserve death. Yet, not only do they continue to do these very things, but they even approve of others who do them. (‭Romans‬ ‭1‬:‭18-32‬ GNB)
## O Lord deliver me from every shameful passions, lies, hypocrisy,wrong doings, in the name of Jesus ( 1 Cor 10:12;1john 1:7-9)
17- O Lord never give me , my family, helpers , messengers of our joy, etc  to corrupted minds in the name of Jesus.
18-  O Lord deliver me from every way of  death, & every one I have approved of doing evil that God hates in the name of Jesus. 
19- O Lord I beseech you in your grace & mercy to approve of me , my family , my ministry , my business & carrier with your supernatural upgrade, in the name of Jesus ( john 14:13-14) 
20- 2 Chron 14:9-15
An Ethiopian named Zerah invaded Judah with an army of a million men and 300 chariots and advanced as far as Mareshah. Asa went out to fight him, and both sides took up their positions in the Valley of Zephathah near Mareshah. Asa prayed to the Lord his God, “O Lord, you can help a weak army as easily as a powerful one. Help us now, O Lord our God, because we are relying on you, and in your name we have come out to fight against this huge army. Lord, you are our God; no one can hope to defeat you.” The Lord defeated the Ethiopian army when Asa and the Judean army attacked them. They fled, and Asa and his troops pursued them as far as Gerar. So many of the Ethiopians were killed that the army was unable to rally and fight. They were overpowered by the Lord and his army, and the army took large amounts of loot. Then they were able to destroy the cities in the area around Gerar, because the people there were terrified of the Lord. The army plundered all those cities and captured large amounts of loot. They also attacked the camps of some shepherds, capturing large numbers of sheep and camels. Then they returned to Jerusalem. (‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭14‬:‭9-15‬ GNB)
##O Lord because I am relying on you, fight my battles, contend with powers contending with me & my interests in the name of Jesus. 
21-O Lord you that can help the weak & the powerful  ones , help me now & forever ever in the name of Jesus. 
22- O Lord I thank you for all the victories in Christ Jesus & the assured supernatural upgrade in Jesus name. 
23- Daniel 6:28
Daniel prospered during the reign of Darius and the reign of Cyrus the Persian. (‭Daniel‬ ‭6‬:‭28‬ GNB)
I receive supernatural upgrade to prosper exceeding Mightily in the Jesus name. 
I declare that the Lord will make you a reflection of who He is & God's beauty shall radiate upon me , in Jesus name.
Everyone that sees me shall favour me , in the name of Jesus. X21 times.

1 comment:

  1. Amen. Thanks Daddy for sharing...



    www.mavinmis.com

    ReplyDelete