Saturday 17 October 2015

#Prayer Points: DIVINE ENTHRONEMENT


DIVINE ENTHRONEMENT- ( prayer points)


Isaiah 43:7
1-Everyone who is called by My name, Whom I have created for My glory; I have formed him, yes, I have made him.” (‭Isaiah‬ ‭43‬:‭7‬ NKJV)
Father make my glory , that of my family, ministry, & nation feasible in the name of Jesus. 


2-2 cor 3:18
3- Father help me to rule & reign in the midst of my enemies in the name of Jesus
4- Every power resisting me from ruling & reigning loose me & be wasted in the name of Jesus Christ. 
And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth.” (‭Revelation‬ ‭5‬:‭10‬ NKJV)
LORD, I cry out to You; Make haste to me! Give ear to my voice when I cry out to You. Let my prayer be set before You as incense, The lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice. (‭Psalms‬ ‭141‬:‭1-2‬ NKJV)
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle— My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, My shield and the One in whom I take refuge, Who subdues my people under me. (‭Psalms‬ ‭144‬:‭1-2‬ NKJV)


But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord. (‭II Corinthians‬ ‭3‬:‭18‬ NKJV)
Father elevate me , my children, my ministry & our destinies to make your glory feasible  in the name of Jesus. 


Rev 5:10

5- Ps 141:1-2

Every King is a "fighter". Father help to fight & enthrone my kingship without any restrain in the name of Jesus. 
6- ps 144:1-2.


I decree every weapon fashioned against my enthronement be subdued & wasted in the name of Jesus. 
7-O Lord arise for me now & let every force that wants me, my family, ministry, your church & nation to remain & die in the situations,circumstances, & conditions that are not of God be wasted in the name of Jesus. 

8- Anything making my testimonies not to mature & be complete DIE in the name of Jesus. 

9- I enforce my health, wealth, success, breakthrough, change, promotion, STRENGHT, blessings, redemption benefits in the name of Jesus.


prayer points

10- Exodus 1:9-14
And he said to his people, “Look, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we; come, let us deal shrewdly with them, lest they multiply, and it happen, in the event of war, that they also join our enemies and fight against us, and so go up out of the land.” Therefore they set taskmasters over them to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh supply cities, Pithom and Raamses. But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew. And they were in dread of the children of Israel. So the Egyptians made the children of Israel serve with rigor. And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage— in mortar, in brick, and in all manner of service in the field. All their service in which they made them serve was with rigor. (‭Exodus‬ ‭1‬:‭9-14‬ NKJV)

11-Every spirit of pharaoh killing my potentials, you are a liar, loose me & be wasted in the name of Jesus. 

12-whatever is making me to build without accomplishment, work like an elephant & reap like an ant, using of my brain to sustain company without much returns. 

You spirit of taskmaster , I reject you from my life, my family, ministry & nation, Nigeria in the name of Jesus. 
13-You spirit of Pharaoh & taskmasters over Nigeria be uprooted now in the name of Jesus. 
(Nigeria has 7 of the precious metal in the book of revelation.
Usa has 4 ). 

14-You monitoring spirit working against my success in life, business & ministry , DIE now in the name of Jesus Christ. 

15-Eccl.10:5-7
There is an evil which I have seen under the sun, as an error which proceedeth from the ruler: Folly is set in great dignity, and the rich sit in low place. I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth. (‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭10‬:‭5-7‬ KJV)

You spirit of struggle, & invisible forces making to walk as servant upon the earth
DIE now in the name of Jesus. ( Gal. 3:13-14).

16-Exodus 3:21-22
And I will give this people favor in the sight of the Egyptians; and it shall be, when you go, that you shall not go empty-handed. But every woman shall ask of her neighbor, namely, of her who dwells near her house, articles of silver, articles of gold, and clothing; and you shall put them on your sons and on your daughters. So you shall plunder the Egyptians.” (‭Exodus‬ ‭3‬:‭21-22‬ NKJV)
Exodus 12:36
And the LORD had given the people favor in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they granted them what they requested. Thus they plundered the Egyptians. (‭Exodus‬ ‭12‬:‭36‬ NKJV)
The God that showed up for Moses & the children of Israel , show up for me, my family, ministry , your church & nation;Nigeria in the name of Jesus Christ. 
17-I decree in the name of Jesus : Right by my side the King of glory will show up for me , in the name of Jesus. 
18- Esther 5:12-14
Moreover Haman said, “Besides, Queen Esther invited no one but me to come in with the king to the banquet that she prepared; and tomorrow I am again invited by her, along with the king. Yet all this avails me nothing, so long as I see Mordecai the Jew sitting at the king’s gate.” Then his wife Zeresh and all his friends said to him, “Let a gallows be made, fifty cubits high, and in the morning suggest to the king that Mordecai be hanged on it; then go merrily with the king to the banquet.” And the thing pleased Haman; so he had the gallows made. (‭Esther‬ ‭5‬:‭12-14‬ NKJV)
Father of Haman is Agag
The grandfather of Mordecai is Saul 
The battle my parents spared ,or could not win that is still contending with me, my children, ministry, your church & nation Nigeria. Father finish them now in my favour in the name of Jesus Christ.(John 19:30)
19-Judges 1:4-7
And Judah went up; and the Lord delivered the Canaanites and the Perizzites into their hand: and they slew of them in Bezek ten thousand men. And they found Adoni–bezek in Bezek: and they fought against him, and they slew the Canaanites and the Perizzites. 
But Adoni–bezek fled; and they pursued after him, and caught him, and cut off his thumbs and his great toes. And Adoni–bezek said, Threescore and ten kings, having their thumbs and their great toes cut off, gathered their meat under my table: as I have done, so God hath requited me. And they brought him to Jerusalem, and there he died. (‭Judges‬ ‭1‬:‭4-7‬ KJV)
You spirit of Adoni Bezek( lord of light) that is might be manifesting non productivity in my life, family, business, your church & the nation Nigeria be destroyed now in the name of Jesus. 
(Once the thumb is cut off no productivity. How can a king rule under table. Once the toe is cut off there is no balance). 
Rev5:10
And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth.” (‭Revelation‬ ‭5‬:‭10‬ NKJV)


prayer points

20-Esther 5:12-14
Moreover Haman said, “Besides, Queen Esther invited no one but me to come in with the king to the banquet that she prepared; and tomorrow I am again invited by her, along with the king. Yet all this avails me nothing, so long as I see Mordecai the Jew sitting at the king’s gate.” Then his wife Zeresh and all his friends said to him, “Let a gallows be made, fifty cubits high, and in the morning suggest to the king that Mordecai be hanged on it; then go merrily with the king to the banquet.” And the thing pleased Haman; so he had the gallows made. (‭Esther‬ ‭5‬:‭12-14‬ NKJV)
You spirit of Haman pursuing my enthronement , that of my children , the church & ministry of God , as well as that  of your nation Nigeria loose us & be wasted in the name of Jesus Christ. 
(A spirit that sees a king in the making & wants to stop it.The sin of Mordecai is because he was a Jew.The spirit of Haman is the spirit that sees the enthronement of a man that he wants to stop). 
21- Father where help has ceased from men, arise for me, my family , ministry & your church more than you did for David & Samson  in the name of Jesus Christ. 
22- Everything in creation begin to fight in my favour in the name of Jesus Christ. 
23- Father you turned things around, elevated & vindicated Jephta . Arise O Lord for me with your favour & mercy to turn things around for the better, elevate & vindicate me totally in the name of Jesus. 
24- Any that is manifesting "bastard" in my life, family, ministry & your church be turnaround for your glory to be made manifest in my life, family etcetera in the name of Jesus.
25-Thank you Father for my unlimited, un restraint, speedy enthronement all the days of our lives in the name of Jesus Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment