Thursday 6 August 2015

I DESIRE TO LIVE A LIFE OF AFFLUENCE a


I DESIRE TO LIVE IN AFFLUENCE (Prayer Points)

1.   John 14:21
He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."NKJV
  Mark 11:22-24
So Jesus answered and said to them, "Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. NKJV
    Prov 16:3
Commit your works to the Lord, And your thoughts will be established. NKJV

##Lord, help me to stand strong in your love covenant in the name of Jesus
2.    Jude 20
But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, NKJV

##Pray intensely in the Spirit, for flesh to give way for God in your heart

3.  Lord, baptize me into delightsome commitment, into affection and genuine love for you, in the name of Jesus.

4.   Joel 2:13
So rend your heart, and not your garments; return to the Lord your God, For He is gracious and merciful, Slow to anger, and of great kindness; And He relents from doing harm. NKJV

##Lord, let my love for you stay aflame forever, in the name of Jesus.
5.   Gen 22:1-4
Now it came to pass after these things that God tested Abraham, and said to him, "Abraham!"
And he said, "Here I am." Then He said, "Take now your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains of which I shall tell you." So Abraham rose early in the morning and saddled his donkey, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son; and he split the wood for the burnt offering, and arose and went to the place of which God had told him. Then on the third day Abraham lifted his eyes and saw the place afar off. NKJV
  Gen 13:2
Abram was very rich in livestock, in silver, and in gold. NKJV
  Gen 24:1
Now Abraham was old, well advanced in age; and the Lord had blessed Abraham in all things. NKJV

##Lord, help me to be addicted to you and your kingdom, in the name of Jesus.
6.   Gen 22:9-12
Then they came to the place of which God had told him. And Abraham built an altar there and placed the wood in order; and he bound Isaac his son and laid him on the altar, upon the wood. And Abraham stretched out his hand and took the knife to slay his son. But the Angel of the Lord called to him from heaven and said, "Abraham, Abraham! “So he said, "Here I am." And He said,"Do not lay your hand on the lad, or do anything to him; for now I know that you fear God, since you have not withheld your son, your only son, from Me." NKJV

 Gen 22:16-18
And said: “By Myself I have sworn, says the Lord, because you have done this thing, and have not withheld your son, your only son — blessing I will bless you, and multiplying I will multiply your descendants as the stars of the heaven and as the sand which is on the seashore; and your descendants shall possess the gate of their enemies. In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed my voice." NKJV

##Kingdom addiction is the highway to supernatural additions!
7.   Father, I ask that you take over my faculties, emotion, attitude, thinking and everything. Let it be controlled by you, in the name of Jesus.
8.  Oh God, help me! I want to see the Abrahamic order of faith at work in my life,in the name of Jesus
9.  O Lord, help me to obey absolutely in every issue, no matter what it cost me, in the name of Jesus.
10.   Dan 6:5
Then these men said, "We shall not find any charge against this Daniel unless we find it against him concerning the law of his God." NKJV
        Dan 6:10
Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went home. And in his upper room, with his windows open toward Jerusalem, he knelt down on his knees three times that day, and prayed and gave thanks before his God, as was his custom since early days. NKJV
       Dan 6:28
So this Daniel prospered in the reign of Darius and in the reign of Cyrus the Persian. NKJV

##Lord, get me drunk with you like Abraham ,Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego were drunk .Get me drunk with you Lord, in the name of Jesus.
11.  Gen 18:2-5
So he lifted his eyes and looked, and behold, three men were standing by him; and when he saw them, he ran from the tent door to meet them, and bowed himself to the ground, and said, "My Lord, if I have now found favor in Your sight, do not pass on by Your servant. Please let a little water be brought, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree. And I will bring a morsel of bread, that you may refresh your hearts. After that you may pass by, inasmuch as you have come to your servant. "They said, "Do as you have said." NKJV

##O Lord, make me a channel of blessing, in the name of Jesus.
12.  Gen 22:15-18
Then the Angel of the Lord called to Abraham a second time out of heaven, and said:"By Myself I have sworn, says the Lord, because you have done this thing, and have not withheld your son, your only son —  blessing I will bless you, and multiplying I will multiply your descendants as the stars of the heaven and as the sand which is on the seashore; and your descendants shall possess the gate of their enemies. In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice." NKJV
##O Lord, make me an addicted giver, in the name of Jesus.
13.  Acts 20:35
I have shown you in every way, by laboring like this, that you must support the weak. And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'" NKJV

##O Lord, make me a giver, let me seek out people I will bless, in the name of Jesus.
14.  Gal 6:10
Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith. NKJV
      1 John 3:17
But whoever has this world's goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him? NKJV.

###Lord,let there be nothing too big for me to give you andyour kingdom first,inthe name of Jesus.
15.   Ex 3:21-22
And I will give this people favor in the sight of the Egyptians; and it shall be, when you go, that you shall not go empty-handed. But every woman shall ask of her neighbor, namely, of her who dwells near her house, articles of silver, articles of gold, and clothing; and you shall put them on your sons and on your daughters. So you shall plunder the Egyptians." NKJV
       Ex 35:4-5
And Moses spoke to all the congregation of the children of Israel, saying,"This is the thing which the Lord commanded, saying: Take from among you an offering to the Lord. Whoever is of a willing heart, let him bring it as an offering to the Lord: gold, silver, and bronze,NKJV.
       Ex 35:22-24
They came, both men and women, as many as had a willing heart, and brought earrings and nose rings, rings and necklaces, all jewelry of gold, that is, every man who made an offering of gold to the Lord. And every man, with whom was found blue, purple, and scarlet thread, fine linen, goats' hair, red skins of rams, and badger skins, brought them. NKJV
       Zech 1:14-17
So the angel who spoke with me said to me, "Proclaim, saying, 'Thus says the Lord of hosts:
"I am zealous for Jerusalem. And for Zion with great zeal. I am exceedingly angry with the nations at ease;For I was a little angry. And they helped — but with evil intent." 'Therefore thus says the Lord:
"I am returning to Jerusalem with mercy;My house shall be built in it," says the Lord of hosts,
"And a surveyor's line shall be stretched out over Jerusalem”. "Again proclaim, saying, 'Thus says the Lord of hosts:"My cities shall again spread out through prosperity;
The Lord will again comfort Zion,And will again choose Jerusalem."NKJV.

##Lord,prosper me for you kingdom sake,in the name of Jesus.
16.  Deut 15:11
For the poor will never cease from the land; therefore I command you, saying, 'You shall open your hand wide to your brother, to your poor and your needy, in your land.' NKJV
      Matt 25:35-40
For I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me. "Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?'And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.' NKJV
      Matt 26:11
For you have the poor with you always, but Me you do not have always. NKJV
      Prov 19:16-17
He who keeps the commandment keeps his soul,But he who is careless of his ways will die. He who has pity on the poor lends to the Lord.And He will pay back what he has given. NKJV
      Prov 14:31
He who oppresses the poor reproaches his Maker,But he who honors Him has mercy on the needy. 
NKJV
     1 Sam 2:30
Therefore the Lord God of Israel says:'I said indeed that your house and the house of your father would walk before Me forever.' But now the Lord says:'Far be it from Me; for those who honor Me I will honor, and those who despise Me shall be lightly esteemed. NKJV

##Lord,help me to be a blessing to the poor and the needy,in the name of Jesus.

17.  Prov 17:5
He who mocks the poor reproaches his Maker;He who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished.NKJV
      Prov 21:13
Whoever shuts his ears to the cry of the poor,Will also cry himself and not be heard. NKJV
      Prov 28:8
One who increases his possessions by usury and extortion.Gathers it for him who will pity the poor. NKJV
      Prov 28:27
He who gives to the poor will not lack,But he who hides his eyes will have many curses.NKJV
      Prov 11:27
He who earnestly seeks good finds favor,But trouble will come to him who seeks evil. NKJV

##Father,help me to respond with godly fear to everyone that knocks at my door for assistance in the name of Jesus.
18.  Prov 11:24
There is one who scatters, yet increases more;And there is one who withholds more than is right,But it leads to poverty.NKJV
      Job 29:15-17
I was eyes to the blind,And I was feet to the lame. I was a father to the poor,And I searched out the case that I did not know. I broke the fangs of the wicked. And plucked the victim from his teeth. NKJV

##Lord,as I give to the poor,I shall never lack,in the name of Jesus.
19.  Cor 10:4-11
And all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ. But with most of them God was not well pleased, for their bodies were scattered in the wilderness. Now these things became our examples, to the intent that we should not lust after evil things as they also lusted. And do not become idolaters as were some of them. As it is written, "The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play." Nor let us commit sexual immorality, as some of them did, and in one day twenty-three thousand fell; nor let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed by serpents; nor complain, as some of them also complained, and were destroyed by the destroyer. NKJV

##Lord,I repent of every murmuring,complaints,giving to safe face etc in the name of Jesus.
20.  Chron 29:2-3
Now for the house of my God I have prepared with all my might: gold for things to be made of gold, silver for things of silver, bronze for things of bronze, iron for things of iron, wood for things of wood, onyx stones, stones to be set, glistening stones of various colors, all kinds of precious stones, and marble slabs in abundance. Moreover, because I have set my affection on the house of my God, I have given to the house of my God, over and above all that I have prepared for the holy house, my own special treasure of gold and silverNKJV
      Ps 132:1-5
Lord, remember David.And all his afflictions; How he swore to the Lord. And vowed to the Mighty One of Jacob: "Surely I will not go into the chamber of my house,Or go up to the comfort of my bed; I will not give sleep to my eyes, Or slumber to my eyelids, Until I find a place for the LordA dwelling place for the   Mighty One of Jacob." NKJV
  

  Cor 9:7
So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.NKJV

##Lord,make me an extraordinary channel of blessings in the name of Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment