Friday 19 December 2014

THE OIL OF GRACE


Growing in Grace. 
2peter3:18
But continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory, now and forever! Amen. (‭2 Peter‬ ‭3‬:‭18‬ GNT)
Prayer point: 
1-Every enemy of Grace in my  life be uprooted, in the name of Jesus.
2-Let there be a higher unction of GRACE
1 cor15:9-10

For I am the least of the apostles, who am not worthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. (‭I Corinthians‬ ‭15‬:‭9-10‬ NKJV)
Note:
In the Old Testament , God revealed Himself as a God of Grace & mercy, who manifested love to His people not because they deserved it but because of His own desire to be faithful to the promises made to Abraham, Isaac & Jacob.( Gen 17:1-8;50:24)
In the New Testament ,it is God's presence & love through Christ Jesus,given to believers by the Holy Spirit& imparting to them mercy,forgiveness,& the desire & power to do God's will( john 3:16;1 cor15:10; phil2:13;1 Tim 1:15-16)
###The whole movement of the Christian life from beginning to end is dependent on this Grace. 
Why the Grace of God? 
1- God gives a measure of grace as a gift to unbelievers in order that they may be able to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ
1 Cor 1:4
I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ; (‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭1‬:‭4‬ KJV)
Ephesians 2:8-9
Titus2:11;3:4
2- God gives grace to believers to be "made free from sin ", "to will & to do of His good pleasure", to pray, to grow in Christ, & to witness for Christ.
Rom 6:20,22
Phil2:13;Titus 2:11-12
Zechariah 12:10
2Peter 3:18
Acts 4:33;11:23
So God 's grace must be diligently desired & sought after (Heb4:16);
,this is because:
1-It can also be resisted
Heb 12:15-16
Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled; Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright. (‭Hebrews‬ ‭12‬:‭15-16‬ KJV)
2-It can be received in vain.
2 Cor6:1
We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. (‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭6‬:‭1‬ KJV)
3-It can be quenched.
1 thess5:19
Quench not the Spirit. (‭1 Thessalonians‬ ‭5‬:‭19‬ KJV)
4-it can be nullified & frustrated
Gal 2:21
I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain. (‭Galatians‬ ‭2‬:‭21‬ KJV)
5- it can be abandoned by believers
Gal 5:4
Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. (‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭4‬ KJV)
How do I sought the grace of God diligently & grow in it? 
Means of Grace: 
1-by studying & obeying the Holy Scriptures
John 15:1-11;20:31;2 Tim3:15
2-by hearing the proclamation of the Gospel
Luke 24:47
Acts 1:8
Rom 1:16
1 Cor 1:17-18
3- by praying
Heb 4:16
4- by fasting
Mat 4:2
Matt 6:16
5- by worshipping Christ
Col 3:16
6- by being continually filled with the Holy Spirit
Ephesians 5:18
7- by participating in the Lord's Supper
Acts 2:42
Nevertheless , grace can only be appropriated by the human response of faith.
Prayer points: 
1-Let your Grace give us lift that will shock the world.
##Bring me into the elevator of your Grace.
##A lift of Grace , I ask for,  In the name of Jesus.
1 Cor 1:4-8
I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ; That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge; Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you: So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. (‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭1‬:‭4-8‬ KJV)
Numbers6:27
“So they shall put My name on the children of Israel, and I will bless them.” (‭Numbers‬ ‭6‬:‭27‬ NKJV)
Now when they saw the boldness and unfettered eloquence of Peter and John and perceived that they were unlearned and untrained in the schools [common men with no educational advantages], they marveled; and they recognized that they had been with Jesus. (‭Acts‬ ‭4‬:‭13‬ AMP)
2-As  a carrier of the name of God ; let strange proofs be made manifest in my life & ministry, In the name of Jesus. 
3-Every mark of the enemy speaking against me & my ministry, be wiped away , in the name of Jesus.
Gal. 6:17
From now on let no person trouble me [by making it necessary for me to vindicate my apostolic authority and the divine truth of my Gospel], for I bear on my body the [brand] marks of the Lord Jesus [the wounds, scars, and other outward evidence of persecutions–these testify to His ownership of me]! (‭Galatians‬ ‭6‬:‭17‬ AMP)
Acts 26:22
[But] to this day I have had the help which comes from God [as my ally], and so I stand here testifying to small and great alike, asserting nothing beyond what the prophets and Moses declared would come to pass– (‭Acts‬ ‭26‬:‭22‬ AMP)
4-O Lord! Restore our cutting edge in evangelism & witnessing , in the name of Jesus.
The passion upon Jesus for soul winning , come upon us , in the name of Jesus.
Every man is an aggregate of the help he receives from the Lord
Deut 33:6
Let Reuben live, and not die; and let not his men be few. (‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭33‬:‭6‬ KJV)
5-My ministry must live. I will not die, in the name of Jesus.
##We must Excel, Lord!
##My men shall not be few.
Deut 33:7
And this is the blessing of Judah: and he said, Hear, Lord, the voice of Judah, and bring him unto his people: let his hands be sufficient for him; and be thou an help to him from his enemies. (‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭33‬:‭7‬ KJV)
6-A-Lord! Hear our voice.
B-Let our hands be sufficient for us, in the name of Jesus
C-This hand will not be barren , in the name of Jesus.
D-Lord! Be thou my help from my enemies, in the name of Jesus
Acts16:16-18
And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying: The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation. And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour. (‭Acts‬ ‭16‬:‭16-18‬ KJV)
Prayer points:
7-Any spirit of deception, stagnation, uncomfortable, reproach, ungodly that I have nurtured over the years be wasted , the blood of Jesus is against you. , in the name of Jesus.
Acts3:2-8
And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple; Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms. And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us. And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them. Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength. And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God. And all the people saw him walking and praising God: (‭Acts‬ ‭3‬:‭2-9‬ KJV)
8-Every spirit of lameness that has kept us on the same spot, I curse it  to die: in my life, in my ministry, in my business etc.
##I am graced & blessed to enter a new dimension of grace & power; to enter into that big league.
##I refuse to live at the mercy of men .
##In readiness for 2015 I am entering into my aged ordained placements, in the name of Jesus.
John2:8-10
And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it. When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom, And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now. (‭John‬ ‭2‬:‭8-10‬ KJV)
Acts 1:8
9-Lord! Empower me, with your power that is irresistible: satan, demons, poverty, marine powers  etc can not resist, or confront, in the name of Jesus.
1 cor2:4-5
And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. (‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭2‬:‭4-5‬ KJV)
Prayer point:
10-Father! Manifest your power in my life, ministry, business etc, in the name of Jesus.
Nahum 2:2
11-I come against every spirit of emptier, you spirit of emptier , catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
Sing:
Tunseo Tunseo
Mo maye mi to owao
Tunse
By your mercy:
Repair my life, my prayer altar
Repair my treasures
Repair my glory
Repair my ministry.
Repair the works of my hand.
Repair my destiny.
Repair my body
Repair my finances.
O Lord! By your mercy, repair me Lord.
Repair my honour , in the of Jesus
Repair my garment of honour, in the name of Jesus.
Repair my commitment, in the name of Jesus.
Repair my obedience, in the name of Jesus.
12-O Lord ! Open the path of good things for me , in the name of Jesus.
As long as the wind cannot be blocked, my destiny, my breakthrough shall not be blocked, in the name of Jesus.
Luke 2:52
And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man. (‭Luke‬ ‭2‬:‭52‬ KJV)
13-Lord ! Baptise me  with your favour. Make me your Favour magnet on a daily basis, in the name of Jesus.
2 sam 9: 1
And David said, Is there yet any that is left of the house of Saul, that I may shew him kindness for Jonathan's sake? (‭2 Samuel‬ ‭9‬:‭1‬ KJV)
##Favour brings restoration.
14-Lord ! Put my next level in someone's heart, in the name of Jesus.
##Somebody must show me kindness, in the name of Jesus.
##O Lord! Cease the sleep of anyone that you have ordained to take me to my next level; Until he/ she release my next level, in the name of Jesus.
15-They will not carry my next level to another place, in the name of Jesus.
##Messenge

No comments:

Post a Comment