Friday 12 December 2014

NO MORE WASTAGE: GRACE TO RECOVER ALL!


Genesis:49: 22-26
Bough: the larger part of a tree. ( dictionary meaning) 
 1- Father,let my branches spread across the wall in the name of Jesus. 
    2-I am running over the walls, in the name of Jesus. ( .......ministry,biz,family,fame,accomplishments,publications,churches. Home cells, etc) . 


Lam3:12 -17 ( 1-end)
  3 - I stop every archer against my destiny.command them to die by fire.be it from my father' s house, mother's house, inlaws ' house etc. 
 4 .Every arrow targeted at  me, my spouse, my children ,my ministry  backfire to the sender, in the name of Jesus name. 
5- I decree let there be healings ,celebrations.,&   testimonies,in the name of Jesus. 
6- Arrows in the wind,. You will not locate me, ...my family,..my interests, my finance,...my business,...my ministry,....my ministers& workers in the name of Jesus.
Arrows from the waters,....................... 
Arrows from the land..............................
Arrows from the  air. ................................
##In the name of Jesus , every arrow  of sickness  & disease in my  body , come out, come out by fire,in the name of Jesus. 
7-My redeemer arise to avenge me, in the name of Jesus. 
8- Every destiny rival  of my glory, I command them to be wasted , in Jesus name.
9-Every arrow of premature death in my body , come out by fire in the name of Jesus. 
10- Every arrow of shame & disappointment  bringing about closed door, in my life, I command , come out by fire in the name of Jesus. 
11-The arrow that says , I will not rejoice over the success of my children , come out, in the name of Jesus. 
12-Every arrowthat causes lack of helper ,or fulfillment of promises, ***come out  ,in the name of Jesus. 

Lam 3:22-23
13-The dog that is barking at   my helpers  , that makes them to run away, O Lord of mercy, kill that dog, in the name of Jesus. 
14-The messenger of my joy will deliver them now, in Jesus name.
15-Person that is in my business that is not suppose to be there, be up rooted in Jesus name. 
16-Every arrow shot at my children,my projects,my investments etc causing stagnation, be uprooted ,in the name of Jesus.
17-Every thing the enemy had brought to zero  in my life &ministry  restored, in the name of Jesus. 

Psalms24:7-9,1 sam30:6,19. 
18-I will recover all. I will arise . I take them back , in the name of Jesus. 
19-Every household wickedness in my  relationship be exposed & disgraced, in the name of Jesus. 
20-Thank you ,Jesus. 
Afolabi Samuel Coker
Senior pastor
The King's Chamber, Lagos.
afocoker@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment